2016 Topps Chrome Jumbo Hobby Box Break

I enjoyed my regular hobby box of 2016 Topps Chrome baseball cards so much I decided to try the jumbo version of the hobby box product. There wasn't too much to get excited about in refractors or parallels, so, I'll just share the autographed "hits." There are five autos in a jumbo Chrome box.

The jumbo box was not as fun a break because there were quality issues. I did not see any dramatically miscut cards in my regular hobby box, but there is some in every pack in the jumbo packs I opened. 20 of the cards out of my jumbo box, 12 packs per box, were cut HORRIBLY. Here is an example of how the 20 cards look -  the top of the Trea Turner Rc has the top border as some other picture from some other source, not a part of the picture of his card. Then on the bottom border the team name is cut in half. (may have to click on the pic and blow it up to see better, camera quality is set to blurry.) The centering on the back is so off that the card number itself is cut off some.



Anyway, here are the hits:

1. Henry Owens Redemption Card for a Purple Refractor Auto
2. Tony Zych RC auto
3. Tom Murphy RC auto
4. Travis Jankowski RC auto



And keeping it West Coast, though in a Tampa Bay uniform, another current Padres:

5. Wil Myers - Rookie Of The Year Chronicles Auto 05/25 - Orange I assume


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Marvel Masterpieces Box Break 1 of 1